Monday, January 5, 2009

Brianna Bukes 3 items

One item is in my room and is on my wall is something that is small and has something to do with my life; this is a picture of all my animals and me. This is significance to me because it has to do with all my animals that we have rescued and that I care about in the picture. This item leads me to care about all the other animals in the world and to try to help those who have been neglected, abandoned and are starving.

Another item is something that is all hung on my walls; they are from colors of blue, red, yellow, all the way to green. The things that are hung on my wall are shiny and some are wrinkled, they are all my horse ribbons that I have won. This is significance to me because it shows how hard I have worked and how much I care about something that matters in my life. These items lead me to show others that whatever it is that you care deeply about to just try there hardest and the hard work will pay off.

The last item is two things and those two things are alive and are big, they also have hair. They are my horses. I have two quarter horses and they are significant to me because they are my life. I love them and they are amazing animals. This item leads me to care more about some of gods creations and to show others that horses will care for you if you care for them,

No comments: